SOFTUNE IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
SOFTUNE is an integrated development environment that was designed to respond to the various demands of program developers and pursues ease of use.
Program development requires repeated editing, make/build, and debugging operations.
SOFTUNE is designed to perform such repetitive processes smoothly and efficiently.
Structure of SOFTUNE
Unification of manager section and debugger section.
Errors that are found can be fixed on the spot, and the result can be debugged immediately. Three types of debugger functions are supported that need to be used at various different stages of the development cycle.
- Monitor debugger
- Language tools
- C/C++ compiler
When a source file represented in C or C++ language is described, the C/C++ compiler generates an assembler source file which is expressed in assembly language.
This Assembler assembles the source programs described with a FUJITSU microcontoller assembly language.
- Linkage kit
The linkage kit consists of a linker that is used to connect object modules, a librarian that is used to control object modules and a converter that converts to object type in order to write information on a ROM.
- Development support tools
These tools evaluate the C/C++ source program with the dual aims of improving quality and raising performance.
- C/C++ checker
This tool checks problem areas in C and C++ source code with the dual aims of improving quality and raising performance.
- C/C++ analyzer
This tool displays the structure of a source program written in the C/C++ language and the status of data being used by the program. This tool provides a effective information to improve the efficiency of the program.
- F2MC is a trademark of Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd.
- REALOS and SOFTUNE are trademarks of Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd.
- TRON is an abbreviation for "The Real-time Operating system Nucleus".
- µITRON is an abbreviation for "Micro Industrial TRON".
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Media are either registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- The company names and brand names herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.